Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Wednesday’s 11-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 9:45 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, Dec. 12
- Atlanta Hawks: Jeremy Lin (back) and Omari Spellman (hip) are out.
- Boston Celtics: Al Horford (knee) and Aron Baynes (ankle) are questionable. Gordon Hayward (illness) is doubtful.
- Brooklyn Nets: Joe Harris (adductor) will play.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Tristan Thompson (foot) is out. David Nwaba (knee) is questionable.
- Dallas Mavericks: Dennis Smith Jr. (wrist) is out. Dirk Nowitzki (ankle) is questionable. Maxi Kleber (toe) is probable.
- Detroit Pistons: Glenn Robinson III (ankle) and Henry Ellenson (ankle) are out. Reggie Bullock (ankle) is doubtful. Stanley Johnson (knee) is probable.
- Golden State Warriors: Nothing new.
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo (knee) is questionable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Mike Conley (hamstring) is questionable.
- Miami Heat: Hassan Whiteside (personal) is out. Tyler Johnson (hip) is probable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo (neck) is probable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Robert Covington (knee) is probable.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nikola Mirotic (ankle) is out. E’Twaun Moore (leg) is questionable.
- New York Knicks: Trey Burke (knee) and Allonzo Trier (hamstring) are out.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Jimmy Butler (groin) is doubtful.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Kawhi Leonard (hip) is TBD.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.
- Washington Wizards: John Wall (heel) is probable. Otto Porter (knee) is day-to-day.