Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 10:15 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, Dec. 14
- Atlanta Hawks: Alex Poythress (ankle) and Omari Spellman (hip) are out. Jeremy Lin (back) is questionable.
- Boston Celtics: Al Horford (knee) is out. Jaylen Brown (illness) is questionable.
- Brooklyn Nets: Allen Crabbe (knee) is questionable.
- Charlotte Hornets: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (personal) is expected to play.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Nothing new.
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray (shin) is probable.
- Golden State Warriors: Shaun Livingston (contusion) is out. Andre Iguodala (hip) is questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: Kyle O’Quinn (illness) is questionable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Mike Conley (hamstring) is probable.
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic (knee) is out. Hassan Whiteside (personal) will play.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Nothing new.
- New York Knicks: Trey Burke (knee) is out. Lance Thomas (knee) is doubtful. Damyean Dotson (shoulder) is questionable.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Jimmy Butler (groin) and Mike Muscala (illness) are questionable.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Jonas Valanciunas (thumb) out at least four weeks. Kawhi Leonard (hip) is questionable.
- Washington Wizards: Otto Porter (knee) is questionable.